Wednesday, February 24, 2010

There Is Chunky White Mucus Pregnancy 34 Weeks Pregnant. TMI Alert!!?

34 weeks pregnant. TMI alert!!? - there is chunky white mucus pregnancy

I am 34 weeks pregnant with my third little (in 4 years! # And he worked as a server through most of it, although I do. Baby work around 2 weeks and remained low in my stomach happy, because I, to my great relief that start only 5'1 too. I have a lot of pressure around the pelvic area to invest, because until today, but it increases the pressure doubled, maybe tripled, I have some experience of pregnancy, so I tried my soothe troubled minds to wash my hands thoroughly and take a pair of medical gloves to keep around and saw my neck. is very high and very sweet and seems to expand around cm 2nd noticed while here (which comes mostly from MIF), which had very thick, white solid, and tons of MUCUS around. I've tried, unfortunately with BH for a while, but I'm beginning to wonder if tonight Rugrat a little early preparation coming? Do you think I care too much or is it all just a little sooner? Please note that this is my 3rd, I wonder if they did not stay for the entire lease "

No comments:

Post a Comment